This is a working list and is in no particular order. I was inspired to compile this list by a fellow blogger, who in some ways showed me who I will/might be or already am.
- Work with the ACLU
- Scuba in the Great Barrier Reef
- Host a Foreign Exchange Student
- Save my brother’s from themselves
- Adopt or Foster a child
- Make a big enough impact on the world that being a part of history is inevitable.
- Set my internal clock to 6am so my days are far more productive.
- See the Grand Canyon.
- Be fit enough to hike through the Grand Canyon without losing my breath.
- Tour Egypt
- Go on an archaeological dig for a dinosaur.
- Solve a real mystery, Nancy Drew style.
- Live to be 150 years old.
- Backpack through Europe for one year, completely supported by Middle Brick Road.
- Restore an old house/mansion, preferably near the beach.
- Write a fictional novel and/or series of short stories.
- Write a non-fiction book worthy of being used in a college course e.g. Howard Zinn status.
- Go ice fishing.
- Go deep-sea fishing.
- See a baseball game in every stadium in the United States.
- Have dinner in the White House.
- Get my PhD
- Live underwater.
- Change the way people think through my career endeavors and MBR.
Thanks for stopping by the Middle Brick Road, I hope you enjoyed this post. My name is Kacey and I am really big on health and all things natural – freedom – politics and bringing change by abandoning the boxes we too often put ourselves in.
If you’re new here, please take a look around, follow along and like me on Facebook, so you never miss a beat. =)) Until next time . . .