I will celebrate because I want to and of course because it is Middle Brick Road’s 1st birthday!
It has been an amazing year.
- I got married to my best friend
- We paid off our car
- I’ve posted more regularly than irregularly (I think it’s time for business cards)
- I’ve tackled controversial issues
- Am starting to find my path for where MBR will go
- And I have made plenty of awesome friends
- Have both felt inspired by other bloggers and have inspired others
In the next year I would like to see Middle Brick Road really grow up. In a year from now I would like to:
- Have at least 1,000 followers
- Make and upload videos regularly
- Make this a very social place
- Have more of a set schedule with my posts
- Sevenly on Mondays,
- A day for sharing posts, pictures and ideas I get from others, whether sent or found
- A day for my video post
Who knows, by the time I finish up, the Deputy Dog (Oliver) and Kara may have their very own day too. Most of all, I just want to find enough love and enough success here so that I don’t feel like I am leading such a double life. More to come on that, but I’m off to my paying gig now. Happy Sunday and Happy Birthday to Middle Brick Road!
Feel free to add yourself to my list of followers and help me reach my goal of 1,000 and if you haven’t yet, please take a look around.